Greetings Members of Trius Federal Credit Union,
I wanted to reach out to you to inform you of a very important Internet banking upgrade happening in September and we need your help in making this a successful upgrade.
1. Download Statements- If you need to download your statements for taxes or personal record keeping, login to the current site and download past statements by September 3rd. The statement vendor will change, and old statements will no longer be available on the old online banking after September 3rd.
- You August 2021 statement will post on September 1st. You will need to download it by 4 p.m. on September 3rd.
- All new statements from October forward will be in the new system.
2. Know Account Number- We need you to know three things to login to the new Internet banking site/App on September 8, 2021. By having these three things, you will be able to self-enroll in the new Internet banking/apps.
- Social Security
- Account number (Can be found in top right hand corner of your June statement)
3. Upgrade App- You will need to upgrade to the new app on Wednesday September 8th.
- You will not have access to Internet banking from September 3rd at 4 p.m. through September 8th.
The new Internet banking site and apps are going to be a tremendous upgrade. By self-enrolling, you will help us to reduce call volume and be able to serve you faster.
We thank you in advance for your patience in this upgrade and want to thank each of you for being members of Trius Federal Credit Union. We cannot have a successful upgrade without your help.
President & CEO
Trius Federal Credit Union