Phone Banking with Joy
Joy is our automated phone banking assistant. Joy can help make your everyday banking simpler and better. Joy is available 24/7/365 with services you can access from the comfort of your home or even when traveling. It's fast, secure, and right at your fingertips.
The first time you call Joy, you will be asked to enter your account number and the last 4-digits of your social security number. Then you will be asked to select a 4-digit PIN number.
The next time you call, you will enter your account number and 4-digit PIN. If you happen to use a different phone each time you call you will need to enter your account number, SSN and your PIN.
The first time you call have his information handy:
- Account number
- Last 4-digits of your social security number
- Select a 4-digit PIN
If you need to change your PIN or have problems setting up your access, please contact us.
Once you get to Joy’s menu you can use your phone key pad or speak the commands into your phone to access your account information.
Basic Menu Choices
- Account info and funds transfer – press or say 1
- Branch and ATM locations – press or say 2
- Most recent transactions – press or say 3
- Specific transactions – press or say 4
- Order checks – press or say 5
- Repeat the menu – press or say 9
- Speak to a member service rep – press or say 0 (during business hours)
Specific options within the account info and funds transfer menu - press or say 1
- Balance – press or say 1
- Withdrawal – press or say 2
- Deposit – press or say 3
- ATM transaction – press or say 4
- Inquire about specific transactions – press or say 5
- Interest info – press or say 6
- Transfer funds – press or say 7
1Mobile carrier rates may apply. Please consult your wireless plan or provider for details.