Mobile Deposits (Remote Deposit Capture RDC)
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits anywhere and at anytime on your Smart Phone1.
Please contact us to request this feature.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What checks are accepted by Mobile Deposit?
- Personal Checks payable to you, up to $3000.
- Checks drawn on a Business payable to you, up to $3000.
- Government Checks payable to you, up to $3000.
- What Checks are not accepted by Mobile Deposit?
- Checks exceeding $3000, or exceeding the aggregate of $5000 for one day.
- Checks payable to someone other than you.
- Substitute checks
- Foreign Checks
- Money Orders
- Traveler’s Checks
- Checks made payable to a business.
- Checks made payable to multiple people NOT on a like account.
- What are the basic deposit steps?
- Endorse the Back of the Check with the words "For Mobile Deposit Only to TFCU Acct# ______”. This veribage is required to be written on the check as the endorsement. If missing or not complete the deposit will be rejected.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Select the account into which you want the check deposited.
- Take a picture of the entire front and back of the check with your phone or mobile device.
- Verify the photos are correct, and deposit details
- Submit your deposit.
- Save your check for 30 days to ensure processing.
- When will my check be available in my account?
- Funds will not be immediately available. The funds from your mobile deposit will be on hold for up to 2 business days.
- Save your check for 30 days pending any deposit issues.
- Will I be notified if my deposit is not accepted?
- If your deposit is not accepted you will receive an email (at the email address you provided) from Trius Federal Credit Union with-in one business day, notifying you of this action.
- What is the best way to help ensure the check deposit?
- Close all other running applications.
- Confirm the amount you enter matches the amount of the check.
- Verify you have endorsed the back of the check correctly.
- Flatten out crumpled and/or folded checks.
- Take check picture with good lighting.
- Place the check on a dark, non-reflective surface.
- Take picture from directly above the check.
- Make sure the check fits in the horizontal and vertical line guides.
- Keep the phone steady.
- Confirm the entire check is visible and in focus before sending.
1Mobile carrier rates may apply. Please consult your wireless plan or provider for details.