SiriusXM Credit Union Program
With Trius Federal Credit Union, you can finance your new car here and listen to SiriusXM everywhere. As an added benefit of your membership, we’re offering members who are approved for pre-owned auto loans and refinancing a FREE 3-Month trial subscription of the SiriusXM All Access package on SiriusXM-enabled vehicles. See Details below. That means you can listen in your car, at home and on the go. Sounds pretty good, right?
Here's how it works:
- Secure your pre-owned auto loan by visiting any of our branches or contacting Trius Federal Credit Union by phone – 308-234-9311 or 888-838-5328.
- Sign the Opt-in form and agree to share your vehicle and contact information with SiriusXM to determine eligibility.
- If your vehicle is eligible, SiriusXM will begin your trial subscription and be in touch about how to find programming and options to continue your service once your trial ends.
- The All Access Trial includes streaming so you can listen to your favorite channels online or on the app.
- No credit card required. That means keeping your amazing all-access subscription is a choice, not a hassle.
Details: If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.
Certain vehicles with factory-installed satellite radio may not qualify for Sirius XM satellite radio service subscriptions as part of the SiriusXM Credit Union Program, including vehicles with active SiriusXM satellite radio service subscriptions, vehicles which have received the SiriusXM satellite radio service (on a trial or paid subscription basis) in the prior 12 months, and/or other vehicles as reasonably determined by SiriusXM in its sole discretion. SiriusXM may at its discretion provide subscriptions to the SiriusXM streaming service or other qualified services to owners of vehicles that do not qualify for satellite radio service subscriptions and/or to owners that do qualify.