Celebrating 70 Years of the Credit Union Difference
Remember the reasons why you joined the credit union? The difference is measurable!
- Credit unions are focused on people, not profits. Credit unions operate by a "people helping people" philosophy that is hard to find at many other financial institutions.
- Credit unions exist to serve people--including people of modest means.
- Financial education is available to all members. Credit unions help members become better-educated consumers of financial services.
- As not-for-profit institutions, credit unions offer better rates and lower fees than the average bank.
- As a member of a credit union, no matter how much money you have on deposit, you have an equal voice in how your credit union is run.
- Service, convenience, and technology. Credit union members benefit from today's technology through shared branching, online and mobile banking. Members have access to a variety of added services through credit union partnerships.
It’s amazing how the difference adds up when you're part of a financial institution that focuses on people instead of profit. The credit union difference is clear once you experience it. Join the millions of people worldwide in celebrating credit unions putting the dreams of people before profit.
Happy International Credit Union Day - Come celebrate with us on October 18, 2018!