VISA® Debit Card
Enjoy the convenience of paying directly from your account. Use a debit card to make purchases or do routine financial transactions. The Trius Visa Debit Card is free with any personal checking account. You’ll have access to your funds 24/7/365 at ATMs, to make purchases online or at millions of retail locations.
Safer Than Cash
Every time you make a purchase, there are security protections that automatically help prevent fraud such as Visa’s Zero Liability Policy*. This protects you from unauthorized charges if your card is lost or stolen.
When you sign for your purchases, you get security protections that help prevent, detect and resolve fraud. You will also receive added security protection for online, phone and mail orders, and for transactions up to $50 that don't require your signature.
- When you press CREDIT for a Visa Debit card transaction, you do not pay a credit card fee or interest. Your Visa Debit card still works like a debit card, not a credit card.
- If you use your PIN for your Visa Debit card transactions without signing, you may not receive the same security protections for transactions not processed by Visa.
- Your transactions are monitored around the clock to detect suspicious activity. Make sure we have your most current contact information on file. If you plan to travel, contact the credit union with dates and locations.
- Your debit card includes a 3-digit security code to verify your identity for phone or online purchases.
- Instant re-issue is available at Kearney Main and Lexington if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Your Visa debit card daily limited for cash at ATMS is $500, and $1,000 daily limit in purchases.
Important Phone Numbers
- To activate your card or change your PIN call 855-726-4885 using a touch-tone phone.
- If your Visa debit card is lost or stolen call 800-791-2525.
- To verify a debit card transaction call Visa Fraud Watch at 866-842-5208.
*Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use and for additional details.