Be a Miracle Maker
Here’s an easy and convenient way to donate to Children’s Hospital & Medical Center through the Children’s Miracle Network and make an important difference in the lives of local families. Miracle Makers make a monthly commitment of their choice per month with a minimum of $5 per month.
HOW IT WORKS
- Simply click on the link below, enter the amount, your debit or credit card information, and Children’s does the rest.
- Your donation will be automatically charged to your debit or credit card on the 15th of each month, whichever date you choose. The same donation will be deducted every month until you tell Children’s to change it or stop your gift.
- Monthly giving is easy, convenient, and impactful. You don’t need to write a check every time you give. You can give a larger donation by spreading the payments out rather than one lump sum.
- You will receive one tax receipt per year for your total annual giving to Children’s.
- Children’s does not set an end date for Miracle Maker giving. You are in complete control. If you need to make changes, contact the hospital directly at 402-955-6851.
INCENTIVES FOR BECOMING A MIRACLE MAKER
- First time donors receive a CMN Hospitals lapel pin from Children’s in appreciation of your gift.
- Children’s sends out an annual newsletter with the latest information about the hospital and how donations are positively impacting care.
- Trius will recognize donors at the Annual Meeting and on the website.
JOIN THE CAUSE
Local credit unions have raised more than $1.17 million for Children’s Hospital & Medical Center through the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals partnership. Credit Unions for Kids has raised an average of $65,000 annually over the last three years to help local children.
Over the years, CU4Kids gifts to CMN Hospitals have supported Children’s neonatal intensive care unit, the Carolyn Scott Rainbow House, a hospital playroom, ambulance and outpatient surgery center.
Your support is impactful – become a Miracle Maker today!